HaRe Group will assist your organisation establish the performance & reward strategy and the remuneration software, systems & programs that will help sustain a high-performance culture.
We work in partnership with business leaders to develop the remuneration policy & practices that will encourage all employees to perform at their peak. Our capabilities in talent attraction, motivation and retention come from over 30 years experience in Human Resources and 25 years of remuneration consulting to a wide range of businesses in all sectors. Our remuneration advice is deeply rooted in the strategic needs of an organisation and its people.
Click here to review our approach to
Click here to read about
HaRe Group consultants can help you to:
- Develop a performance and reward strategy that will sustain your Dominant Business Style 1 and your Preferred Organisation Culture 2;
- Diagnose your business environment and establish a market alignment policy for performance based remuneration;
- Utilise performance measures that are based on your business strategy;
- Translate your organisational measures into team and individual performance measures;
- Develop remuneration programs that help to attract and retain your employees;
- Interpret market pay practices to support the design of competitive salary & benefits structures;
- Establish cost effective remuneration software & systems to review and adjust employee pay levels (see below);
- Design variable incentive plans that support the execution of your business strategy and focus employees on critical objectives;
- Act on the needs & priorities of talented employees to maximise motivation and retention.
Our goal is to provide an integrated approach that helps you create business value. The key is working together to utilise our capabilities and to apply your organisational knowledge and expertise. The greatest success (ie. in improving business returns and growth) is in co-developing tailored reward strategies & remuneration programs.
We also offer remuneration management tools to help you establish the most cost effective programs. For example, our Remuneration Planning System (RPS) can assist many companies establish a market-based salary review process that will minimise remuneration costs and help improve employee engagement. The RPS eliminates the pain of chasing & reconciling scattered worksheets; HR managers utilise one common on-line database; business leaders have bulletproof budgets; line managers can easily compare, analyse & modify proposed pay increases and submit their recommendations with the click of a mouse. Click here to read more about the RPS.
In addition, we distribute Reward Strategy Newsletters to interested people on a variety of important performance & reward issues. Click here to review our Newsletter archive.
For more information about enhancing your organisation's performance through the development of reward strategies & remuneration programs, please contact Simon Hare on (03) 9521 9132.
1 Your Dominant Business Style is a reflection of your strategic objectives and competitive advantage - your DBS will inform your policies on total remuneration, the mix of base and variable pay, performance measures and organisation alignment to industry trends, etc
2 Your Preferred Organisation Culture will guide your decisions on internal or external market pay relativity, job families, evaluation & grading, position bands, pay ranges & differentials, pay increases & remuneration review processes, performance management, team & individual incentives, discretionary bonuses, eligibility for benefits, "loose/tight" rules, and communication, etc.